Tell Me About Yourself Award…
Ms. FurFiles herself has nominated me to tell you more about the mysterious world of Peachy. Thank you, and now I will have to kill you. This award is, apparently, seven-themed.
1. I was a member of a 4H Knitting Club at the age of ten. There was nothing remotely trendy about knitting at that point.
2. I was detained in a police station when I was caught riding in a car driven by my teenage friend who possessed a learner’s permit, but no license. It was fun.
3. I love to make risotto.
4. Fave actor: probably Robert Downey, Jr. Cuz I like those healthy ones. . .
5. I love the movies “The Big Lebowski” and “O Brother Where Art Thou”–go Coens.
6. Huge “Twin Peaks” fan.
7. Salmon and tuna make me throw up. My recovery requires Stouffer’s Macaroni and Cheese.
PART TWO: This is like that blessing hanky from Jesus that comes in the mail for you to send on to others in need of blessings. If you just do it in spirit, I will understand. I don’t know about the folks in corporate Tell Me About Yourself HQ.
Blogs that I read and recommend:
1. Snarkyinthesuburbs is hands down hilarious
2. The Kitchen Slattern Speaks has assured me that, if ever invited to my home, she will arrive with wine and no kids. So, yes, an etiquette blog.
3. Sparkling By the Way’s Blog Pets, kids, unorthodox driving, and a little musical theater from time to time.
4. Stuff Kids Write As a teacher, this stuff keeps me going.
5. The Pharisee in Me Refreshing stuff from a recovering holier than thou chick (Willow, I may not have that exactly right), and you might see a deer saran wrapped to the top of a car.
6. Spice of Life– this chick has parents who go by the monikers Falafel and Hummus. What more do you need? Never mind that these items also make me puke.
7. clotildajamcracker is awesome and weird and I love her writing.